Amarillo Soccer Association Game Day
Everything outlined below is strongly encouraged. These safety procedures are recommended by the State of Texas and the Amarillo Health Authority. Help us keep everyone safe while we enjoy watching our kids play soccer.
- If you are sick (player, parents, family) stay home. It is not worth getting others sick. Let’s be safe.
- Social Distancing (minimum 6 feet) between family groups (single household), Mask are required unless playing.
- We encourage that each family limit the number of spectators who come to the game. We all want our whole family to be at each game, but it will help with social distancing if there are fewer people in the sideline.
- We will be having teams on opposite sides of the field and we expect spectators to do the same. We will also have teams and parents on separate halves of the field. Coaches please make sure this happens.
- Absolutely NO handshakes, high fives, and post-game tunnels. Have your team celebrate without contact with the other team by clapping as a team. Coaches, remember that parents will want to do a tunnel after the game, remind them that we aren’t doing that anymore. Coaches refrain from handshakes!
- Once the game is complete, leave the field area while maintaining social distancing.
We can only keep all players and spectators safe with your cooperation. We also don’t want to give the city a reason to shut down the season because we are being unsafe. Thank you.